Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 03: A little bit of Sharing

I woke up at 6am, it was not a normal time for me to wake up that early. I went down to join Govert, Andrew and Joe for running. It was unusual for me to run during mornings but want to go around in the area, see new things, get to know my team mates more.

"The running/walking circle" (From andrew's cam L-R: Joe USA, Me, and Govert USA)

After we did some exercise, we waited for Allison to arrive, and greet her since she just arrived Sunday morning. After meeting her, we went to a temple and ayurveida center here in Coimbatore. I want to try their oil bath, we will definitely go back.


Our feet inside the temple in Ayurveida Center (guess who's foot was it?)


Inside the temple


"The Holy Man"





Sandra (Colombia )and Jeong Ran (Korea)


We ate lunch at our hotel and it was an indian pizza and i love it! After lunch we had a 3 hour sharing session with kabi and the team to get to know more each other, share our stories, how did we arrived on this journey/path and it was an awesome sharing. I realized that its not only me who is experiencing a lot of changes, and needs to re-evaluate career path/life after this assignment.


Our lunch"India Veg and Non-Veg Pizza at our Hotel"


Aya(Australia) and Bernd (Germany) working on their blogs

I have an adorable team, i never had a dull moment with them, never felt left-out. I know it's only 2 days that I'm with them but they are so accommodating, caring and loving. for that it gives me more reason to love them :)

In the evening we just went walking and eat somewhere near at the race course! Arrghh i forgot the name of the restaurant! I just remember what i ate, its paneer tikka with vegetables and it was great! After that we went back to our hotel. Me, Jeongran and Joao stayed in the hallway helped them with social aggregator(which is not working for couple of days now) and we just talk afterwards, and around 11pm andrew went out of his room and joined us for a little chat. At 12mn, we all went back to out room and had a good night sleep :)

Andrew's Dinner

Paneer in Tikka Masala with Rice(My Dinner)

Our sizzling molten chocolate dessert. Yummy!

Love and kisses from Coimbatore,

Grazey

#ibmcsc

#india15

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Now I want to go to India! Keep on sharing Grazey! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your having so much fun! I envy you for having paneer! haha. Can't wait to hear your stories when you get back.

    ReplyDelete