Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 08: Interview starts today

Friday.Meeting in the HOD to finalized our SOW, and survey. In the afternoon, we went for a meeting with a local NGO and the meeting lasted for 2 hours. Yes,it was 2 hours and for the people you know me two hours for me is too long. My attention and listening skills were really put into test. It was not just listening, but rather an emphatic listening to better understood the training needs of the NGOs on how they can be effective trainers to help address the community problems. To be honest I'm not used to listening emphatically, im trained to know the high level information, deliver what is expected from me, and meet the deadlines... But now i realized the most important part of coming up of better solutions is to listen.

Thoughts going to Isha Yoga Center and to attend the Mahashivarathri Event ..
It was already one week since i left Manila..
I am thankful for everything.Thankful for my team enjoying every moment with them, i found comfort, love and security miles away from home. This is my 2nd home, they are my family away from home...

No comments:

Post a Comment